Job Posting Information
Businesses may post job openings on our website for a reasonable fee.
- BU Chamber Members - Free of charge, Non-Chamber Members $25 per month per listing.
- The business may change their job posting(s) once per month each, at no additional charge.
- Go to the Employment Listings either on the Home Page or Resources.
- Click on Post Job.
- Complete the information in each field.
- Preview the job posting before making a final submission. Once submitted, you may not edit the original job posting. You will have to contact the Chamber office for updates after making a submission.
- Your information will be reviewed by our editor for approval and possible editing.
- An invoice will be submitted to the company listed in the job posting. Be sure to include a business address.
- Once the invoice has been paid, the job posting will be published on the website for 30 days or more, depending on how many months were purchased.
- Job postings may be amended one time within the 30 day period at no charge. Additional changes will be charged $5 per change with an invoice submitted accordingly.
For more information please contact our office at 304-472-1722